Who We ARE
At KACHEA Co-Op we strive to honor God, serve one another, and come together to teach our children and have fellowship in a group setting. We offer classes from birth through graduation, as well as field trips, a yearbook, pictures, graduations, and much more.
Please note: Membership to KACHEA does not make you a member of Co-Op. Membership to Co-Op opens in April each year and closes in August. Space is limited. For info, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
special Announcements and upcoming events
- 2018-2019 school year: It's time to sign up for KACHEA again and for our optional KACHEA Co-Op, if you wish. See the additional information here on our Co-Op website regarding both. Note: You do not need to join ourCo-Op to belong to KACHEA and participate in KACHEA sponsored sports and events.
- Volleyball is starting again! See "Sports" for more information.
- ABC's of Homeschooling - May 8. Learn about and ask questions regarding homeschooling. (See "Field Trips and Fun" for details.)
- Kindergarten Graduation - is now May 22. If you have a Kindergartener and want to participate, please contact Tiffany Cole ASAP. The cost is planned to be very minimal. Her email is email@example.com.
- KACHEA Used Book Sale - May 24. (Get all the details under "Field Trips and Fun".)
Day of the week: Tuesdays
We'd love to have your family join us for the 2018-2019 school year! Registration is now open.
2018-2019 school year: September 4 through April 16
Classes offered are being updated over the new few weeks: Please check thedetails under the Classes and Schedules tab above.
Location: Weber City Baptist Church - 2436 US Hwy 23 N, Weber City, VA
- We do not follow ANY school closings for weather. Check the Announcements section on this page and watch your email before heading to Co-Op on inclement days. If we are on a delay schedule, classes run from 10 a.m. to noon with no P.E.
- Check this page often for updated information on events, classes, field trips, and special announcements.