Who We ARE
At KACHEA Co-Op we strive to honor God, serve one another, and come together to teach our children and have fellowship in a group setting. We offer classes from birth through graduation, as well as field trips, a yearbook, pictures, graduations, and much more.
Please note: Membership to KACHEA does not make you a member of Co-Op. Membership to Co-Op opens in April each year and closes in August. Space is limited. For info, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
special Announcements and upcoming events
- Co-Op is now open for registration for the 2019-2020 school year. Sign up online under "Join Co-Op" (above). We look forward to having your family with us next year!
- Attention: Seniors and Parents - Missed the deadline for Yearbook? Contact Lucy Roller with any questions.
- Yearbook STILL needs your pictures! We're looking for pictures from: 4-H, Volunteering, Drama, Music, Veterans (blessed with a vet in your family? We want to honor them), Winter snow photos, and non-KACHEA sports (such as baseball, ballet, karate, gymnastics). Submit all pictures to Yearbook Editor, Lucy Roller, and the Yearbook staff at email@example.com.
- KACHEA Used Book Sale - When: Tuesday, May 21, 2019. (Details are available on the KACHEA website - CLICK HERE.)
- Volleyball has begun. Check out the details under the "Sports" tab.
- Kindergarten Graduation is May 20. Those who want to participate, please contact Tiffany Cole (firstname.lastname@example.org) so she can start getting a count. Also, Tiffany is looking to train someone to take over this fun yearly event, please contact her if you are willing to help out.
Day of the week: Tuesdays
2018-2019 school year: September 4 through April 16
Location: Weber City Baptist Church - 2436 US Hwy 23 N, Weber City, VA
For contact information, please seethe Committee page of this website.
- We do not follow ANY school closings for weather. Check the Announcements section on this page and watch your email before heading to Co-Op on inclement days. If we are on a delay schedule, classes run from 10 a.m. to noon with no P.E.
- Check this page often for updated information on events, classes, field trips, and special announcements.