Who We ARE
At KACHEA Co-Op we strive to honor God, serve one another, and come together to teach our children and have fellowship in a group setting. We offer classes from birth through graduation, as well as field trips, a yearbook, pictures, graduations, and much more.
Please note: Membership to KACHEA does not make you a member of Co-Op. Membership to Co-Op opens in April each year and closes in August. Space is limited. For info, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
special Announcements and upcoming events
- October 19 - Jonesborough Historical Tour
- October 26 - Pumpkin Patch
- November 2 - Military Exhibit at Tipton-Haynes
- November 9 - Knoxville Zoo Dollar Days
- December 2 - Christmas Parade -- We'd like to know how many homeschoolers would be interested in having a float in the Christmas parade?
- December 9 - Nutcracker Ballet COMING SOON -- See details about all these under "Field Trips and Events".
- Missed buying any yearbook from the past 10 years or so? We have them! See details under "Events - Pictures & Yearbook".
- KACHEA Basketball is in need of sponsors to support the program. See the details at http://www.kachea.com/basketball.php.
- NETHEA is now accepting applications for their 2019 Graduation ceremony on May 18, 2019. NOTE: The early-bird savings of $15 ends October 31. See details at http://www.kachea.com/graduation.php.
- Make-Up Picture Day - November 17. See the details under the basketball page.
Day of the week: Tuesdays
2018-2019 school year: September 4 through April 16
Location: Weber City Baptist Church - 2436 US Hwy 23 N, Weber City, VA
For contact information, please seethe Committee page of this website.
- We do not follow ANY school closings for weather. Check the Announcements section on this page and watch your email before heading to Co-Op on inclement days. If we are on a delay schedule, classes run from 10 a.m. to noon with no P.E.
- Check this page often for updated information on events, classes, field trips, and special announcements.